To further the knowledge, appreciation, and performance of Richard Wagner’s operas, within the Florida area, nationally, and abroad through educational programs for the membership, and community at large.
- Monthly meetings during Fall, Winter and Spring.
- Group attendance at performances of Wagner’s operas locally in Florida, as well as nationally and overseas.
- Collaboration with other Wagner Societies.
- Membership in the Wagner Society International.
- Viewing of DVD’s and videos of both current and historic Wagner opera productions.
- Regularly scheduled lectures on Wagnerian topics by our membership and invited speakers.
- Informal discussion group which holds seminars for in-depth study of Wagner’s operas, music-dramas, and subjects of related interests.
- Educational outreach programs in local schools and cultural institutions.
- Sponsorship of emerging Wagnerian singers, with musical recitals by guest artists.